Sari shops in and around Mylapore also have their share of loyal customers. Vardharams on Harrington Road, Tulsi Silks, Rasi or Radha silk emporium near Kapaleeswarar temple in Mylapore, BM Silks and India Silk Emporium enjoy a faithful clientele. Co-optex Saree Museum on Pantheon Road, Egmore and a series of several emporia along the famous Mount Road add to the vast number of sari shops in the city.
Many of these shops have their own design and weaving centres. Innovation, experimenting with new designs and color combinations, gracious customer service, maintaining excellent client rapport seems to be the keyword for their sustained growth. Keen in adapting to changing customer needs in order to maintain goodwill and clientele; they provide all support to customers while selecting the right sari.
All these shops stock both traditional Kanchipuram silk saris and the modern lightweight saris. The range includes block printed saris, printed silk saris, pure silk saris, dharmavaram silk saris, kanchipuram saris, mysore silk saris, aarani silk saris, hand loom silks, bridal wear saris.
Today Chennai boasts of sari stores that stock a wide variety of glamorous saris, from embroidered georgette and embellished chiffon to gaily printed and designer sarees one of a kind. You can look for such a range at Varsidhi, Man Mandir, Rupkali and Ruprang, to name a few.
Talking of prices, your budget is the limit. Simple, elegant lightweight silk saris can be purchased for as less as Rs.1500/- and authentic silk sari can cost up to one lakh. The price depends on the silk purity, intricate designs and embellishments.
- Pure Silk Sarees In Chennai
- chennai silks
- the chennai silks
- silk sarees in chennai
- designer sarees boutique chennai
- kancheepuram sarees
- tulsi silks
- chennai silk
- chennai silk sarees india
- silk cotton sarees in chennai
- chennai pure silk sarees
- fashion in india sari
- www chennisilk com
- man mandir sarees
- Kanchipuram Silk Sarees Chennai
- slk saries new trend
- rasi silk kanjeevaram sarees wiki
- the chennai silks cotton sarees
- kanchipuram sarees with temple
- kanjeevaram silk sarees chennai
- images of mysore silk saree and their price in mysore
- Pattu saree designers in chennai
- latest images for kapaleeswarar temple
- fashion blouse for sarees in mylapore
- Chudi boutique in chennai
- blog mam mandir saree
- www chennaipuresilk com
- co optex